We’re looking for a kick-ass programmer who’s passionate about Internet of Things, has the ambition to learn more and the skills to work on innovative tech products to join our dedicated Inovium team. Sounds like you?
If you think we’re a great fit, let’s develop future tech apps together. The CISCO specialists are counting on Inovium to work on their new platform of revolutionary tech products.
Some of the things you’ll be doing at Inovium:
- Writing programs in C++ on a Linux platform
- Offering support and counseling to engineers or other people who configure the apps on the field
- Developing apps within an agreed timeline, according to certain specifications
- Always test and offer support. Always.
- Participating in international profile events
What we’d like you to have:
- Fluency in C++/Java
- Knowledge of Linux programming
- Experience in working with CISCO routers (CCNA certification is a plus)
- The ability to find new, innovative and efficient solutions
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Passion and curiosity of understanding how devices work – and disassemble them for that!
Why choose eJump, you may wonder?
- Your daily playground will be a comfortable creative environment.
- You’ll have a flexible and disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom.
- You’ll get performance-based bonuses (and they can really matter).
- We promise challenging work and world-class tech projects.
Need to know more about eJump?
We’re an established company with a growing team of 15 passionate designers, programmers and project managers. In the past 10 years we’ve successfully worked with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 challenging and versatile projects for them. We’re serious about doing awesome work every time but we do it in a fun way. We’re strong believers in loving what we do and we’re always looking to grow with people that share the same values.
Inovium is our dedicated team that focuses on tech innovation and the development of a connected world through the interconnectivity of IoT devices. For now, Inovium works on the new platform of industrial products for CISCO.
Ready to work what you love? Apply with your CV and write a few words about yourself so we’d get to know each other.