Hi there! We’re looking for an outstanding Front End Developer. Is it you? Here are more details:
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Create valid W3C, cross-browser, pixel perfect code.
- Turn PSD files into working HTML and PHP code using different frameworks.
- Advise our clients and propose the optimal solutions.
- Always test and debug. Always.
- Get along and work with the web design and coding teams.
- Come up with creative and new ways to make better, more functional websites.
Here are a few things we’re looking for in a Front-End Developer:
- Experience in working with jQuery.
- Having worked with CMS’s – optional (WordPress, Magento, Joomla).
Why is eJump such an obvious choice?
- Your daily playground will be a comfortable creative environment.
- Performance-based bonuses (Can’t say no to these, right?).
- Flexible and disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom and allows you to get stuff done.
- Challenging work – world-class projects. It’s always new and exciting.
What is eJump all about?
We’re an established company with a growing team of 15 passionate web designers, programmers and project managers. In the past ten years we’ve successfully worked with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 cool projects for them. We’re serious about doing awesome work every time but we do it in a fun way. We’re strong believers in loving what you do.
Do you like what you are reading? Take the next step.
Apply and tell us who you are and what you’ve done. Let your previous experience speak for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Want to know what type of person are we looking for? Read more about this role.