What we do
eJump is a progressive Online Identity and Web Development Agency, offering both web design and web development professional services to cool customers from every corner of the world (e.g. UK, Germany, the Netherlands, US, Canada, Australia). To be more specific, we are:
- 15 energetic web designers, programmers and project managers ready to come up with creative and innovative solutions for you.
- A team who successfully completed over 500 projects for more than 150 clients in 12 countries in the past 9 years. Yes, we like numbers.
- Experienced in the most important web design (g. Logo, Website Layout, Illustration, UI/UX) and development areas (e.g. PHP, MySQL, multiple Frameworks, CMS – WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Open Cart, ERP/CRM), we handle complex projects with the clear goals of generating sales, bringing traffic or speeding up internal processes.
But in the end we do magic, and sometimes even the impossible. We take one awesome idea (usually your business or service) and create a visual online experience to remember.
How We Work
We are probably the friendliest tech freaks you will ever meet – we get to know the people behind the monitors, the actual users, and try to understand the big picture behind every project, while mastering even the smallest of details.
Some of our clients are top Ad Agencies and we act as a “behind the scenes” digital factory for them, while some others are owners of Small and medium enterprises, who value the quality of our work and, we’re pretty sure, our fair price. When we feel playful, we hang around crowdsourcing platforms, challenging ourselves to win proposals while competing with web designers and web developers from all over the world.
Our clients choose us for recurrent projects or recommend us to their friends and business partners because we offer:
- Guaranteed availability at least 8 hours/day, every business day.There’s 15 of us in a reliable office with one of the best and most stable Internet connections in the world.
- High-quality as a standard for everything, from web design to implementation. Because respect for our clients is one of our core values and we respect your time and trust.
- Prompt response, no matter what. We want to be transparent and be reliable so you can make the right decisions for your business.
- Relevant experience. We are a large team with various skills (project management, web design, PHP, MySQL, multiple frameworks, CRM/ERP expertize) and we can improve your project on all aspects.
- Proficient English language skills. Need we say more?
WE TURN ANY PROJECT INTO A GREAT EXPERIENCE. In order to make sure you’ll enjoy one too, here are some extra perks of working with us:
- Project Analysis / Management. The process of understanding your business needs, planning your project together and supervising it up until the end.
- Content Management. Because you will need content. Even if you have it already (or in case you don’t, we can help), it will need to be inserted smoothly into the project and adjusted accordingly.
- Copywriting. Once it’s done, your project will speak through images, fonts and colours, but you will probably need some content to really get a message out there. If you have trouble finding your best words, we’re here to help. We are now introducing a copywriting and content marketing service that can include web content, blog posts, emails and any other type of writing meant to engage readers and make a connection between you and them.
- Tutorials / Website Use Training. So that you and your team will know exactly how to use the developed app or website we’ve worked on.
- SEO-Friendly Implementation & Page Speed Optimization. It is crucial if you want a good presence in the popular search engines that would trigger leads.
- Testing. Every self-respecting company would include this stage to make sure everything works great. We guarantee to deliver a fully-tested project.
For things to run more smoothly, we developed a certain workflow for each of our client categories:
How about our price?
We know that the budget is one of the key decision factors when choosing whether to work with us or not. Or with anyone for that matter. However, we believe there’s something more important than the cost: we would like to make sure that even before our first assignment together, you have full transparency over expected results.
You will find that the cost estimate we propose takes ALL aspects of the project into consideration. We used to be clients before being web designers and web developers and we know that’s a rare thing.